VP OF SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
RESPONSIBILITIES:To grow the Credit Union’s market share / awareness, working within the strategic context of the organization. Accountable for sales, business development, communications and public relations. Develops and executes the strategic sales and business development plans externally and with internal staff. Works closely with the President and marketing staff to create contests / promotions to achieve organizational goals.
- Primarily responsible for achieving organizational new member sales, cross selling and lending goals with working with President, VP Lending, and department managers.
- Develops and implements strategy for expanding existing Select Employee Groups (SEGs) and acquiring new SEGs. Works with the Director Member services to staff events promoting credit union and building relationships.
- Initiates and implements business development and sales planning, including tracking and analysis of cross sells, leads, and other incentive programs. Identifies and initiates positive change to mobile, social media, and automated lending via smartphone.
- Leads staff contests, promotions programs in support of the achievement of organizational goals working with Lending and Member Services staff.
- Develops the communication plan for our new brand. Leveraging existing competitive advantages to achieve new member growth is a central aspect of this position. The credit union combines a proven track record of service excellence with multiple leading edge automated channels.
EOE. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org