Mortgage Loan Originator
Mortgage Markets CUSO is a credit union-owned service organization specializing in first mortgages. We work hand in hand with affiliated credit unions to provide innovative mortgage solutions with the service excellence members expect.
We are currently seeking a Mortgage Loan Originator to join our team in
East Hartford, CT
The candidate will support all mortgage origination activities including developing external lead sources and supporting the existing internal lead structure. Maintain member contact from application to closing and perform processing functions for Mortgage Markets CUSO.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Sell our mortgage products and services to generate assigned loan volume.
- Interviews and supports mortgage borrowers from the mortgage application phase through the closing phase.
- Assembles and organizes documents in loan file to ensure data is complete and available for underwriting
- MUST BE NMLS LICENSED MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR
- 2 to 5 years of similar or related experience
- Must have knowledge of secondary market and proven experience with residential mortgages – bi-lingual & FHA lending experience a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and/or commission, commensurate with experience
- Complete benefits package available including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K
ONLY NMLS LICENSED MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS NEED APPLY
To apply: Please submit your resume online or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org