December 2014 – October 2015
The Credit Union League of Connecticut is partnering with the Cooperative Trust and Credit Union National Association to bring a Connecticut Young Professional to the 2015 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference as part of the Crash the GAC program.
Applications are due by January 2, 2015!
The goal is to bring one Crasher from every state and the District of Columbia, totaling 51 Crashers! If selected CUNA will cover your registration cost and CULCT will cover your hotel and transportation up-to $2,000.
5:00 – 7:30 pm
100 Trumbull Street
(Discounted parking at the LAZ parking lot in the same block.)
$50 – per person
$25 – young professionals
Friends of Chris Murphy
410 1st Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003
PAID FOR AND AUTHORIZED BY FRIENDS OF CHRIS MURPHY
Session will be based on the new mortgage loan and closing disclosures. More information to come!
E-mail email@example.com to register.
Our block of rooms at the Cambria Suites located one block away from the Convention Center with a room rate of $269 single/double. Access Code: Yellow2015
Let’s do both at this year’s CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference.
- Identify new strategies for building and maintaining America’s awareness and trust
- Network with credit union leaders
- Attend breakout sessions on the hottest issues in the movement
- Tour the largest vendor showcase in the financial services industry
- Tell Congress our story at Hike the Hill visits
Room Reservation Instructions
- Click on Housing Website link: http://registration.experientevent.com/ShowCUN151/
- Click on “Attendee/League/Exhibitor” tab
- Your league hotel should be the only option available
- Continue with adding in the reservation
- Continue to enter in the payment information and finish up the reservation
Due Date for League Reservations
All league housing needs to be entered into the housing system by February 11, 2015.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please feel free to contact Kelly.
More information to come!