January – October 2015
The Credit Union League of Connecticut is partnering with the Cooperative Trust and Credit Union National Association to bring a Connecticut Young Professional to the 2015 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference as part of the Crash the GAC program.
Applications are due by January 2, 2015!
The goal is to bring one Crasher from every state and the District of Columbia, totaling 51 Crashers! If selected CUNA will cover your registration cost and CULCT will cover your hotel and transportation up-to $2,000.
5:00 – 7:30 pm
100 Trumbull Street
(Discounted parking at the LAZ parking lot in the same block.)
$50 – per person
$25 – young professionals
Friends of Chris Murphy
410 1st Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003
PAID FOR AND AUTHORIZED BY FRIENDS OF CHRIS MURPHY
Curious about mobile wallets and how they can benefit your membership?
The Credit Union League of Connecticut is hosting a free educational session on CU Wallet and the future of electronic payments. Join us Tuesday, January 13, 2015 for a discussion led by Paul Fiore, Founder and CEO of CU Wallet.
In a few short years, mobile payments have evolved from a novelty to a game-changing member interface. Most recently Apple Pay entered the forum that was once controlled by Google Wallet, FreedomPay, Loop and others. But there is more to the experience than just enabling members to make a payment.
Have you considered a solution that can:
- Create a new revenue stream and help your bottom line?
- Reduce the potential for in-person fraud?
- Make your card be “top of wallet”?
This presentation is no charge for credit union friends and will detail CU Wallet’s services and how they can enhance your members’ satisfaction. CU Wallet has a variety of unique features that can increase your revenue, reduce in-person fraud and make your card “top of wallet”.
Email email@example.com to register.
Our block of rooms at the Cambria Suites located one block away from the Convention Center with a room rate of $269 single/double. Access Code: Yellow2015
Let’s do both at this year’s CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference.
- Identify new strategies for building and maintaining America’s awareness and trust
- Network with credit union leaders
- Attend breakout sessions on the hottest issues in the movement
- Tour the largest vendor showcase in the financial services industry
- Tell Congress our story at Hike the Hill visits
Room Reservation Instructions
- Click on Housing Website link: http://registration.experientevent.com/ShowCUN151/
- Click on “Attendee/League/Exhibitor” tab
- Your league hotel should be the only option available
- Continue with adding in the reservation
- Continue to enter in the payment information and finish up the reservation
Due Date for League Reservations
All league housing needs to be entered into the housing system by February 11, 2015.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please feel free to contact Kelly.
More information coming soon!
More information to come!