Morning – Melanie Gluck, MasterCard
Afternoon – Tucker Foote, MasterCard
Morning Session: The Next Generation of Payments: The Future is Now
There is an urgent need for U.S. Payment Providers to position EMV and Mobile technology as strategic imperatives.
Have any of the following questions been addressed at your credit union?
- What is EMV?
- How is it used outside of the U.S.?
- Why are we talking about it now?
- What are the liability shift timelines for issuers and merchants?
- What are the key benefits (reduced fraud and loyalty/usage uptake)
- What is our strategy related to EMV?
- Do we agree it’s important?
- Do we think the time is right to think about reissue on a mass or rolling basis?
- How long would it take to be ready?
- Have we discussed a mobile payments strategy?
- Are we concerned about losing transactions?
To address these issues, we are pleased to present a Retail Payments Strategy Discussion. The program will feature an overview of EMV and Mobile Technology and how they will affect your short- and long-term retail strategies.
Afternoon Session: Payment Systems Legislation & Regulatory Compliance
Given the current credit regulation tenor and speculation on the possibility of heightened oversight, this workshop will address how to protect your debit and credit card operations from further
Specific legislative topics will include:
- The merchant community’s lobbying efforts to expand interchange regulations;
- Future restrictions on prepaid products; and,
- Data security legislation with a specific focus on notification procedures and breach liability requirements.
Start the afternoon with 9 holes of golf at a terrific course for just $100 per foursome, ($35 individually), in addition to your dinner choice. Prizes for the top three lowest scores to be awarded that night.
Tee times starting at 1:45 p.m. Non-Golfers Welcome!
Contact Fred Brown to set tee time: 860-646-8870, ext. 121 or email@example.com
Checks need to be received no later than May 9, 2013. Please include your foursome, phone number and desired tee time. Tee times will be confirmed.
- Social Hour – 5:30 p.m. – Cash Bar
- Dinner – 6:30 p.m.
- Program – 7:30 p.m.
Nick Moalli, VP Credit Union Services, CU League of Connecticut, will speak on the Bank Secrecy Act. Encourage your employees to attend.
- Prime Rib au jus – $36.00
- Breast of Chicken, Apple Stuffing – $29.00
- Baked Stuffed Shrimp – $35.00
Soda/Iced tea included.
***Please Bring a Raffle Prize***
*Checks should be received no later than May 9th.
Nutmeg State FCU
521 Cromwell Ave.
PO Box 66
Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
Please reference “BSA”
More information to come….