Some suggested topics are as follows:
• Coaching poor performers out the door
• Winning at unemployment hearings
• Managing employee conflict (i.e.: conflict between two employees)
• Supervisor Training Topics
• Dealing with young/immature employees
• Motivating seasoned employees
• Fun employee events
To Register, contact Susan O’Loughlin:
• (203) 608-7061
Start the afternoon with 9 holes of golf at a terrific course for just $100 per foursome, ($35 individually), in addition to your dinner choice. Prizes for the top three lowest scores to be awarded that night.
Tee times starting at 1:45 p.m. Non-Golfers Welcome!
Contact Fred Brown to set tee time: 860-646-8870, ext. 121 or email@example.com
Checks need to be received no later than May 9, 2013. Please include your foursome, phone number and desired tee time. Tee times will be confirmed.
- Social Hour – 5:30 p.m. – Cash Bar
- Dinner – 6:30 p.m.
- Program – 7:30 p.m.
Nick Moalli, VP Credit Union Services, CU League of Connecticut, will speak on the Bank Secrecy Act. Encourage your employees to attend.
- Prime Rib au jus – $36.00
- Breast of Chicken, Apple Stuffing – $29.00
- Baked Stuffed Shrimp – $35.00
Soda/Iced tea included.
***Please Bring a Raffle Prize***
*Checks should be received no later than May 9th.
Nutmeg State FCU
521 Cromwell Ave.
PO Box 66
Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
Please reference “BSA”
More information to come….