May – August 2013
Some suggested topics are as follows:
• Coaching poor performers out the door
• Winning at unemployment hearings
• Managing employee conflict (i.e.: conflict between two employees)
• Supervisor Training Topics
• Dealing with young/immature employees
• Motivating seasoned employees
• Fun employee events
To Register, contact Susan O’Loughlin:
• (203) 608-7061
Committee members are asked to plan for this important planning session. Please notify Kelly if you are not able to attend.
If you are a committee member currently and feel you are unable to serve at this
time, please let Kelly know. Also, if you have any recommendations for new
members of this committee, please let Kelly know.
Kelly R. Fuhlbrigge
Changes in the healthcare industry and their effect on healthcare credit unions into 2014.
If you have any questions or additional topics, please contact Nick Moalli at firstname.lastname@example.org, 203-631-7123 or 203-608-7059.
Please Register to attend by end of work day Monday, August 5, with Susan O’Loughlin at email@example.com or 203-608-7061 (800-228-2285, ext. 7061).