May 2013 – February 2014
Thursday, May 30th
8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
315 Trumbull Street, Hartford, CT 06103
Your attendance is needed at this important conference to show our legislators that we are a united force!
Other Confirmed Speakers
• Banking Commissioner Howard Pitkin
• Senator Richard Blumenthal
• Senator Chris Murphy
• Congressman John Larson
• State Representative and Republican Leader Lawrence Cafero
This event is free to affiliated credit unions.
Contact Susan O’Loughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-608-7061.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to hear first-hand federal and state updates from our governor and elected officials!
The conference begins at 8:30 with a continental breakfast with our first speaker beginning at 9:00 a.m. and ends with a buffet luncheon beginning at noon. Parking is in the Hilton Garage Parking area and will be validated.
Register today by contacting Susan O’Loughlin at email@example.com or 203-608-7061!
Click here for the Flyer!
CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference
One Cause. One Voice.
Plan to attend the nation’s capital for the 2014 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC) to Unite for Good.
Rally for the powerful credit union cause and connect with leaders from across the United States.
CUNA GAC is the biggest week of the year for credit unions. More than 4,000 credit union people come together to:
• Hear from influential legislators, policymakers and credit union experts on the political landscape and its effect on credit unions
• Identify new strategies for building and maintaining America’s awareness and trust
• Network with credit union leaders
• Attend breakout sessions on the hottest issues in the movement
• Tour the largest vendor showcase in the financial services industry
• Tell Congress our story at state Hike the Hill visits
Please wait for word from Kelly Fuhlbrigge for registration information!
This past year, CUNA and the leagues launched a shared strategic vision for credit unions nationwide: Americans choose credit unions as their best financial partner.
To make our vision a reality, we must come together to remove barriers – like the threat to the credit union tax status - create awareness and foster service excellence. We all need to Unite for Good.
We have an opportunity to accomplish a lot for the movement this year, and need your involvement to make it happen. Come to Washington, D.C. to tell our shared story and protect the credit union difference.