November 2013 – February 2014
Annual Holiday Meeting! POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER- NEW DATE AND TIME!
Please let us know if you can make it to the event tomorrow by emailing Barbara Thorpe, email@example.com with your meal plan and confirmation of the new date and time! Thanks
Click here for the Flyer!
CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference
One Cause. One Voice.
Plan to attend the nation’s capital for the 2014 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC) to Unite for Good.
Rally for the powerful credit union cause and connect with leaders from across the United States.
CUNA GAC is the biggest week of the year for credit unions. More than 4,000 credit union people come together to:
• Hear from influential legislators, policymakers and credit union experts on the political landscape and its effect on credit unions
• Identify new strategies for building and maintaining America’s awareness and trust
• Network with credit union leaders
• Attend breakout sessions on the hottest issues in the movement
• Tour the largest vendor showcase in the financial services industry
• Tell Congress our story at state Hike the Hill visits
Please wait for word from Kelly Fuhlbrigge for registration information!
This past year, CUNA and the leagues launched a shared strategic vision for credit unions nationwide: Americans choose credit unions as their best financial partner.
To make our vision a reality, we must come together to remove barriers – like the threat to the credit union tax status - create awareness and foster service excellence. We all need to Unite for Good.
We have an opportunity to accomplish a lot for the movement this year, and need your involvement to make it happen. Come to Washington, D.C. to tell our shared story and protect the credit union difference.