May 2013 – January 2014
Some suggested topics are as follows:
• Coaching poor performers out the door
• Winning at unemployment hearings
• Managing employee conflict (i.e.: conflict between two employees)
• Supervisor Training Topics
• Dealing with young/immature employees
• Motivating seasoned employees
• Fun employee events
To Register, contact Susan O’Loughlin:
• (203) 608-7061
From: 5/23/2013 5:00 PM
To: 5/23/2013 7:00 PM
New Volunteer Orientation
League Education Center, Meriden
Watch this space for more information!
Committee members are asked to plan for this important planning session. Please notify Kelly if you are not able to attend.
If you are a committee member currently and feel you are unable to serve at this
time, please let Kelly know. Also, if you have any recommendations for new
members of this committee, please let Kelly know.
Kelly R. Fuhlbrigge