February – October 2014
CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference
One Cause. One Voice.
Plan to attend the nation’s capital for the 2014 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC) to Unite for Good.
Rally for the powerful credit union cause and connect with leaders from across the United States.
CUNA GAC is the biggest week of the year for credit unions. More than 4,000 credit union people come together to:
• Hear from influential legislators, policymakers and credit union experts on the political landscape and its effect on credit unions
• Identify new strategies for building and maintaining America’s awareness and trust
• Network with credit union leaders
• Attend breakout sessions on the hottest issues in the movement
• Tour the largest vendor showcase in the financial services industry
• Tell Congress our story at state Hike the Hill visits
Please wait for word from Kelly Fuhlbrigge for registration information!
This past year, CUNA and the leagues launched a shared strategic vision for credit unions nationwide: Americans choose credit unions as their best financial partner.
To make our vision a reality, we must come together to remove barriers – like the threat to the credit union tax status - create awareness and foster service excellence. We all need to Unite for Good.
We have an opportunity to accomplish a lot for the movement this year, and need your involvement to make it happen. Come to Washington, D.C. to tell our shared story and protect the credit union difference.
Click here for the flyer!
Follow this link to learn more and register.
CUSolutions Group’s Invest in America is now Love My Credit Union Rewards
Love My Credit Union Rewards has had an exciting response to its new brand and program changes. This fall, CU Solutions Group is kicking off a series of webinars to showcase not only what’s new with Love My Credit Union Rewards, but also highlight the deep discount programs that it’s famous for.
Join one of their complimentary webinars to learn about:
- Program changes – bundles, streamlined enrollment, consolidated marketing, new dashboard
- Which programs help credit unions boost auto loans
- How Love My Credit Union Rewards adds member value and garners loyalty
- Tactics that help members save while earning non-interest income for the credit union
Members have saved over $1 billion with our program – help them save even more!
October 9, 2014 (2:00 PM)
October 22, 2014 (2:00 PM)
November 13, 2014 (2:00 PM)
December 11, 2014 (2:00 PM)
Carie Schelfhaudt, Director of Digital Marketing, McDougall & Duval Advertising
An active player since the inception of social media, Carie directs all social and digital marketing strategies for McDougall & Duval’s clients, a majority being in financial services. She is a sought after speaker and writer, presenting at conferences and regularly writing columns to educate others on the best practices for online and social media marketing at backs and credit unions.
I. Writing a Social Media Policy
Writing a social media policy that satisfies the needs of human resources, marketing and compliance can be an intimidating task. But have no fear! Knowing what not to do when making a policy can make the process so much easier.
II. Social Media Training 101 for Credit Union Employees
New guidelines from regulators say financial institutions need to train employees on official, work-related use of social media. Learn the key components of developing an employee education program for your financial institution.
III. Content Tips for Financial Marketers
Expecting the unexpected and planning ahead for quick responses are critical to your new online marketing strategy. Now is the time to develop a plan.