December 2014 – October 2015
Bankruptcy & Collections Update
The world of the delinquent member is never boring and it never stands still. Much has happened over the last year that directly impacts your Collections Department. From improving your collections calls to understanding your rights in bankruptcy, this informative and interactive session is sure to have something for you! It is never too late to sharpen your collections skills and better position your credit union to assist troubled members who want to work with you and maximize the recovery from everyone else. Join credit union attorney and collections consultant David Reed as he highlights the latest techniques, tips and trends to maximize your collections function. The event includes ample time to answer your questions and group discussion. Click here for the Registration Flyer.
The session will cover:
Creating Effective Collections
- Perfecting Your Collections Call
- Impact of the New Mortgage Servicing Rules
- Latest Skip Tracing Tools and Techniques
- Effectively Utilizing Collections Agencies and Law Firms
- Avoiding Consumer Protection Landmines
Fine Tuning Your Bankruptcy Process
- Avoiding Inadvertent Violations of the Automatic Stay
- Perfecting Your Proof of Claims
- Recent Bankruptcy Litigation Trends
- Maximizing Reaffirmation Opportunities
- Finding and Recovering Bankruptcy Fraud
Click here for the Registration Flyer.
CUSolutions Group’s Invest in America is now Love My Credit Union Rewards
Love My Credit Union Rewards has had an exciting response to its new brand and program changes. This fall, CU Solutions Group is kicking off a series of webinars to showcase not only what’s new with Love My Credit Union Rewards, but also highlight the deep discount programs that it’s famous for.
Join one of their complimentary webinars to learn about:
- Program changes – bundles, streamlined enrollment, consolidated marketing, new dashboard
- Which programs help credit unions boost auto loans
- How Love My Credit Union Rewards adds member value and garners loyalty
- Tactics that help members save while earning non-interest income for the credit union
Members have saved over $1 billion with our program – help them save even more!
October 9, 2014 (2:00 PM)
October 22, 2014 (2:00 PM)
November 13, 2014 (2:00 PM)
December 11, 2014 (2:00 PM)
Jill Nowacki and Kelly Fuhlbrigge of the Credit Union League of Connecticut Invite You to a Reception for Senator Chris Murphy
Friday, January 9, 2015
5:00 – 7:30 pm
100 Trumbull Street
(Discounted parking at the LAZ parking lot in the same block.)
$50 – per person
$25 – young professionals
If you would like to go online to make your contribution please go to: https://donate.chrismurphy.com/page/contribute
Please make checks payable to:
Friends of Chris Murphy
410 1st Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003
Contributions to Friends of Chris Murphy are not tax deductible. Contributions are limited to personal funds of $2,600 per person for the 2018 Connecticut convention, 2018 Primary election and $2,600 for the 2018 General election. Contributions from qualified federal PACs are limited to $5,000 per PAC for the 2018 Connecticut convention, 2018 Primary election and $5008 for the 2018 General election.Contributions from unions, corporations, national banks, federal government contractors and foreign nations are not permitted.
PAID FOR AND AUTHORIZED BY FRIENDS OF CHRIS MURPHY
More information coming soon!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Join us in Washington D.C. March 8-12, 2015 for the 2015 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC) to Unite for Good.
Our block of rooms at the Cambria Suites located one block away from the Convention Center with a room rate of $269 single/double.
CUNA GAC. Powerful Cause. Positive Effect. We’ve hit the 100 million mark. Now let’s keep the momentum growing at GAC.
One hundred million credit union memberships is a significant milestone. It’s proof that Americans value the credit union difference. It reinforces that Americans want financial service alternatives that offer real choices and put them first. It’s time to celebrate—and time to leverage the opportunity.
Let’s do both at this year’s CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference.
CUNA GAC is the biggest week of the year for credit unions. More than 4,000 credit union people come together to:
- Hear from influential legislators, policymakers and credit union experts on the political landscape and its effect on credit unions
- Identify new strategies for building and maintaining America’s awareness and trust
- Network with credit union leaders
- Attend breakout sessions on the hottest issues in the movement
- Tour the largest vendor showcase in the financial services industry
- Tell Congress our story at Hike the Hill visits