Click here for the registration form.
Free for affiliated credit unions. Please click here for the registration flyer.
Please note that that afternoon session has been canceled.
CUSolutions Group’s Invest in America is now Love My Credit Union Rewards
Love My Credit Union Rewards has had an exciting response to its new brand and program changes. This fall, CU Solutions Group is kicking off a series of webinars to showcase not only what’s new with Love My Credit Union Rewards, but also highlight the deep discount programs that it’s famous for.
Join one of their complimentary webinars to learn about:
- Program changes – bundles, streamlined enrollment, consolidated marketing, new dashboard
- Which programs help credit unions boost auto loans
- How Love My Credit Union Rewards adds member value and garners loyalty
- Tactics that help members save while earning non-interest income for the credit union
Members have saved over $1 billion with our program – help them save even more!
October 9, 2014 (2:00 PM)
October 22, 2014 (2:00 PM)
November 13, 2014 (2:00 PM)
December 11, 2014 (2:00 PM)
Due to a major vote happening in Washington D.C., this event will be rescheduled.
Add the webinar to your calendar and access it here.
Give Your Members Savings with Benefits! Have you noticed that your members are saving less and less lately? According to a recent report from the Corporation for Enterprise Development, close to a third of Americans have no savings at all. Why not offer your members a special
savings certificate where they could save money and have the
chance to win prizes at the same time?
That’s what Save to Win is all about. With as little as $25 to open the account, your members can start saving and earn entries for monthly and quarterly prize drawings. CU Solutions Group can show you how Save to Win works and how it has helped members all over the country start saving and winning!
Join us for this 45 minute webinar that will give you the tools to implement Save to Win, including how to:
- Become a participating credit union
- Set up your data processing system
- Train your staff and market the program
- Attract new members and borrowers through cross-selling opportunities