January 2014 – October 2015
Click here for the Flyer!
CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference
One Cause. One Voice.
Plan to attend the nation’s capital for the 2014 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC) to Unite for Good.
Rally for the powerful credit union cause and connect with leaders from across the United States.
CUNA GAC is the biggest week of the year for credit unions. More than 4,000 credit union people come together to:
• Hear from influential legislators, policymakers and credit union experts on the political landscape and its effect on credit unions
• Identify new strategies for building and maintaining America’s awareness and trust
• Network with credit union leaders
• Attend breakout sessions on the hottest issues in the movement
• Tour the largest vendor showcase in the financial services industry
• Tell Congress our story at state Hike the Hill visits
Please wait for word from Kelly Fuhlbrigge for registration information!
This past year, CUNA and the leagues launched a shared strategic vision for credit unions nationwide: Americans choose credit unions as their best financial partner.
To make our vision a reality, we must come together to remove barriers – like the threat to the credit union tax status - create awareness and foster service excellence. We all need to Unite for Good.
We have an opportunity to accomplish a lot for the movement this year, and need your involvement to make it happen. Come to Washington, D.C. to tell our shared story and protect the credit union difference.
Click here for the flyer!
Premier Wine Tasting Event!
Date: Friday, October 17th Time: 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Place: Mohegan Sun Dress: Black Tie/Cocktail Party
Click here to download the flyer!
Due to a major vote happening in Washington D.C., this event will be rescheduled.
5:00 – 7:30 pm
100 Trumbull Street
(Discounted parking at the LAZ parking lot in the same block.)
$50 – per person
$25 – young professionals
Friends of Chris Murphy
410 1st Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003
PAID FOR AND AUTHORIZED BY FRIENDS OF CHRIS MURPHY
Our block of rooms at the Cambria Suites located one block away from the Convention Center with a room rate of $269 single/double.
Let’s do both at this year’s CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference.
- Identify new strategies for building and maintaining America’s awareness and trust
- Network with credit union leaders
- Attend breakout sessions on the hottest issues in the movement
- Tour the largest vendor showcase in the financial services industry
- Tell Congress our story at Hike the Hill visits
More information to come!