June 2014 – March 2015
Click here for the flyer!
Premier Wine Tasting Event!
Date: Friday, October 17th Time: 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Place: Mohegan Sun Dress: Black Tie/Cocktail Party
Click here to download the flyer!
Join us in Washington D.C. March 8-12, 2015 for the 2015 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC) to Unite for Good.
Our block of rooms at the Cambria Suites located one block away from the Convention Center with a room rate of $269 single/double.
CUNA GAC. Powerful Cause. Positive Effect. We’ve hit the 100 million mark. Now let’s keep the momentum growing at GAC.
One hundred million credit union memberships is a significant milestone. It’s proof that Americans value the credit union difference. It reinforces that Americans want financial service alternatives that offer real choices and put them first. It’s time to celebrate—and time to leverage the opportunity.
Let’s do both at this year’s CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference.
CUNA GAC is the biggest week of the year for credit unions. More than 4,000 credit union people come together to:
- Hear from influential legislators, policymakers and credit union experts on the political landscape and its effect on credit unions
- Identify new strategies for building and maintaining America’s awareness and trust
- Network with credit union leaders
- Attend breakout sessions on the hottest issues in the movement
- Tour the largest vendor showcase in the financial services industry
- Tell Congress our story at Hike the Hill visits