Marketing Data Analyst
The Marketing Data Analyst will track, measure, monitor, analyze, and interpret performance data related to marketing, member acquisition, product and service adoption, profitability, and more. Utilize product and market knowledge to segment members and prospects and generate targeted marketing lists and campaigns through internal and external data sources. Perform competitive analysis and collect and analyze data on all marketing campaigns (traditional, digital, and alternative) and acquisition channels. The Marketing Data Analyst works under the direction of the Marketing Manager, exercising independent judgment and decision making and requires minimal supervision.
- Query a variety of data sources for analysis and segmentation. Utilize market analysis, data, and member surveys to identify business opportunities and create marketing campaigns to help the credit union achieve organizational growth and service adoption goals.
- Track marketing campaigns to ensure success in areas such as impressions, reach, conversions, ROI, and other business objectives and KPIs. Monitor results and effectiveness of campaigns and recommend enhancements as appropriate. Create in-depth analysis of marketing efforts, and work with the Marketing Manager to share recommendations to the Executive Team.
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their products, prices, and positioning to thoroughly learn about the competition and identify opportunities.
- Create weekly/monthly reporting on marketing efforts (traditional, digital, and alternative) of products and services.
- Contribute to presentations and reporting to senior management.
- Monitor results and effectiveness of marketing automation programs and recommend enhancements as appropriate.
- Work with IT Business Analyst to coordinate data importing, reporting, and other tasks.
- Participate in the development of marketing strategies, research, and planning.
- Provide support on projects as assigned.
- Promote and maintain a positive work atmosphere by communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards to work effectively with members, co-workers, management and vendors. Demonstrates the credit union’s core values of Service, Teamwork, Integrity, and Responsibility.
- Keep abreast of industry developments including, but not limited to, changes in regulations and technology.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures and banking/credit union regulations.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or data analytics or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a financial institution or banking environment preferred. Minimum of 2 years of experience analyzing data preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Must be able to set quantitative goals and understand financial trends and challenges.
- Outstanding and proven communication and organizational skills with a focus on teamwork, project management and follow-up.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 environment specifically Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with banking core systems, loan origination systems and/or other related technologies a plus.
- Some experience with relational databases (SQL, Oracle, Access) is preferred.
Sikorsky Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that is proud of its commitment to diversity and inclusion. Therefore, we welcome applicants from all communities, including age, color, ethnicity, familial or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, and socioeconomic background.