Dear Foundation Supporter,
Thank you for your past support of the League’s foundation—Credit Unions Building Financial Independence—and its programing and initiatives.
Here’s what the foundation has done in the last few months in support of credit unions:
- Delivered financial education to more than 2,000 high school students this spring.
- Certified nearly 50 financial counselors with CUNA’s FiCEP program last year and are looking to increase enrollment for 2023.
- Invested in credit union professional development through the National Credit Union Foundation’s development education program by offering scholarships.
- Awarded scholarships to the CUNA GAC.
- Pledged nearly $10,000 to local charities in 2023.
As you can see, CUBFI is committed to driving value to credit unions and the community with every dollar you give.
In June, we are hosting our annual golf tournament—sponsored by CUNA Mutual Group—on Tuesday, June 20that Wampanoag Country Club in West Hartford.
Proceeds from this golf tournament support the foundation’s mission and the programs and initiatives listed above.
Even if you’re not a golfer, you can still donate to the foundation to support our programs and our mission of giving back to credit unions and the community.
Please see the sponsorship information here and I look forward to seeing you on the course.
See Golf Registration Package
VP of Community and Social Impact