Member Solutions Specialist
The Member Solutions Specialist is responsible for offering solutions to members by phone, email, chat, and secure message. The Member Solutions Specialist utilizes technology to help members with account inquiries, maintenance, account issues, or concerns, ensuring all interactions are positive service experiences. The Member Solutions Specialist works under the direction of the Member Solutions Supervisor exercising limited independent judgment and decision making and requires moderate supervision.
Key Essential Responsibilities:
- Provides exceptional and professional verbal and written communication skills to ensure member satisfaction.
- Accurately processes transactions for members. Research member inquiries according to departmental guidelines and procedures to ensure a comprehensive response is provided.
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge to assist members with online banking/bill pay processes, mobile banking and to ensure complex issues related to online issues are resolved.
- Utilizes technology to educate members on Credit Union products and solutions based on the member’s specific needs.
- Promotes and maintains a positive work atmosphere by communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards to work effectively with members, co-workers, management and vendors. Demonstrates the credit union’s core values of Service, Teamwork, Integrity and Responsibility.
- Keeps abreast of industry developments including, but not limited to changes in regulations and technology.
- Ensures adherence to company policies and procedures and banking/credit union regulations.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college coursework in a business-related discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience in a financial institution or bank is preferred.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulatory compliance requirements.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, analytical and organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.