CUNA GAC Registration and Hotel Block
CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference
March 3-7, 2024
Washington, D.C. Convention Center
Join thousands of your peers in Washington to show lawmakers the credit union difference. The Governmental Affairs Conference is our opportunity to highlight the meaningful work credit unions are doing to improve the financial well-being of their members and communities.
Here’s what to expect:
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers
- Together with the Leagues, participate in Hill Hikes to meet with lawmakers and show them the credit union difference
- Discover the latest offerings in the industry's largest exhibit hall
- Network with and learn from peers and thought leaders in credit unions, politics, business and more
- Experience Washington in a unique environment with legendary receptions, meals, tours and accommodations
- In-Person Standard: $1,295*
- In-Person Small CU: $745**
- In-Person Guest: $450***
- Online Experience Rate: $395*
League Housing Process
Leagues must access their housing sub block(s) through their unique link and password—listed below.
Leagues need to provide this information to their members—it is not listed on the GAC website.
Hotel Block for Connecticut League - Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H Street, NW, Washington, DC 20001
Base Rate: $324 Single/Double (Plus taxes and fees)
Password is case sensitive
To make a reservation:
- Click on the unique link for your league and enter password.
- Select the hotel you would like (if your block has more than one).
- Create a password for each reservation they are placing, to secure credit card information.
- Select the arrival/departure dates you would like.
- Enter payment information. A major credit card is required for ALL reservations at the time of booking. Credit cards will not be charged at the time of the reservation.
- Credit Unions will be able to book as individuals or groups (max 10 rooms per group)
The onPeak booking process remains the same as previous years for those of you that were part of the process. Here is a webinar from our 2019 GAC to walk-thru the process. Disregard all dates mentioned in this webinar as it is from 2019 GAC. If you need any additional assistance or have additional questions, we are happy to set up a one-on-one call.
Reservations, Cancellations and Changes—Key Dates
- Wednesday, December 20, 2023: Reservations cancelled on or before this date will not be charged a cancellation fee of one night’s room and tax.
- Thursday, December 21, 2023: Reservations cancelled on or after this date will be subject to a one night’s room and tax cancellation fee per room.
- Friday, January 12, 2024: All league housing must be entered into the housing system.
- Keep in mind: you can release rooms back into general inventory at any time if you find you are not going to need all of your rooms. Releasing rooms prior to the cutoff date helps others obtain the GAC group rate for their reservations.
- Thursday, February 15, 2024: All reservations, changes and cancellations must be made with the Housing Bureau by this date, by 4:30 p.m. (EST).
- February 16 - 20, 2024: During this timeframe the Housing Bureau will transfer reservation information to hotels. No changes can be made during this time.
- February 21, 2024: As of this date, all changes and cancellations must be made directly with the hotel. In addition, all cancellations are subject to a fee equal to one night’s room and tax paid to the hotel.
If attendees need assistance with Housing: General Housing – 855-906-2270
Members must indicate to the agent that they are trying to book a reservation into a league sub block. They will need to provide league name and password.
Questions about the CUNA GAC? Please get in touch with Melissa Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.